Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari 360CS on ADV5.2.1 SL's

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2012 | 09:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Raz5219
The 360CS is one of those cars that shouldn't be modded IMO. These wheels do look good though. The tinted tailight's however.....no good.
Spot on.

Old 05-14-2012 | 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Stern killed it again.

The wheels themselves are nice, but like others I think the factory CS wheels are perfect

Old 05-15-2012 | 01:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Good but needs to be in stock size, these look a tad big

loose the tinted lights, and the wheels in gunmetal would look aweseome

Old 05-16-2012 | 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
KingVen is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't like the taillights. Wheels look awesome!

Old 05-18-2012 | 01:44 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I typically like these wheels but I think a Challenge Stradale should remain as came from the factory.

Aren't the wheels you took off to do this called Challenge Rims?

I think stock.

Old 05-18-2012 | 02:40 AM
Teamspeed Member
bonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Absolutely stunning, but the Challenge Stradale was born perfect.

Old 06-21-2012 | 01:24 AM
Former Sponsor
Corey@WheelsBoutique is an unknown quantity at this point
The CS has always been a dream car for me to acquire at some point. As much as I love the stock CS, I just don't think I could keep it on stock rollers. I think ADV.1 nailed it on this one. Job well done guys!

Old 06-22-2012 | 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Beauty...!

Old 06-22-2012 | 02:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
You should be slapped for putting 20s on a CS

Old 06-25-2012 | 04:27 PM
|
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond repute
I don't want to be slapped

Quick Reply: Ferrari 360CS on ADV5.2.1 SL's