Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Guys, What exact wheels and finish is this?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 09:44 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Question Guys, What exact wheels and finish is this?

Challenge wheels painted ?
I love this look.

Attached Images  
Old 06-02-2008, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
looks like a plain painted grey finish

Man that photo brings back such memories. I had cocktails till dusk sitting at cafe de paris in monte carlo

Old 06-03-2008, 01:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
gorgeous

Old 06-03-2008, 02:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Carb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the rough
gorgeous, I think it was taken by Felix.

Old 06-03-2008, 06:15 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S

Man that photo brings back such memories. I had cocktails till dusk sitting at cafe de paris in monte carlo
Its a great cafe, I had dinner there and the steak was very juicy.

Old 06-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
IKE_JR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IKE_JR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IKE_JR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IKE_JR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IKE_JR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IKE_JR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IKE_JR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IKE_JR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IKE_JR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IKE_JR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IKE_JR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Mike S

Café de Paris...
Good place to drink cocktails and eat some sea food while the waiters do their "basic ballet show".
And for dinner a good choice is the restaurant called "ZEN" at the terrace of the LES THERMES MARINS DE MONTE-CARLO.

Old 06-03-2008, 08:49 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Are those stock Challenge wheels? Look like BBS CK's to me.

Old 06-04-2008, 06:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Carb0n Fiber
gorgeous, I think it was taken by Felix.
Yupp, it was
The car looks stunning!