Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Matte finishes....

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 04:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
Looks fantastic for such a slow car, love it!

Old 01-13-2012, 05:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
thanks, im also very interested in the challenge and trofeo programs, now they even have the MC ones.
but i think its slowness is mainly due to the lack of fire power, nothing much happens before 5K and by that time u only have 2.5k to go before red line, so its pretty sad.
i said it a million times, u need atleast 500hp to feel some sh!t.
the overall lack of power surge reminds me of the 997.1 gt3.

went on some fast sweepers today with no twisties to open up the exhaust and bed in the carbon brakes. Car is very bounce on slightly bad roads but otherwise comfy around town.
Sound is awesome in race mode, my ears are still ringing after 150 miles of blast.

ferrari and maserati tried very hard to differentiate the brands and they did an incredible job.
although some switch gears are the same, it feels nothing like my fcars in driving feel and touch of materials, and they manage to make it less expensive feeling than the ferraris!! I would think they might surpass it a little in my optioned out example and from showroom observations, but no, ferrari manage to feel a teeny bit more in quality feel.

i never driven a maserati or think of owning one until i brought this home, got it mainly on looks alone.
so im a little surprised its such a lovely car to drive if lack of the power im used to.
But im flooring it from start up to shut down which never happened before, if it did, i be in a tree somewhere.
if u call that fun, i have to agree.

but distance calculation and approach takes a lot getting used to, i feel like superman in my ferraris, but sane in this one, u cant just floor it and know u can go pass, thru, around anything, u need to "calculate ur moves" like a normal human being, now that sucks a bit.

from the most pricey ferrari to the cheapest today :

Originally Posted by GrayTT
CongratZ!!!!!
Need to lighten it up a little to feel the speed... like this
...Kidding aside, I think its a great daily GT... and way better than the CL, the 6 series etc
CongratZ again

Old 01-13-2012, 05:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-13-2012, 07:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats John!

458 can never pull of matte like a Maserati does, only loud colours for the F-car.

Old 01-13-2012, 08:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, does that car look mean! I love the paint job and congrats on another awesome acquisition!

Old 01-13-2012, 09:10 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Slow or not its sexy as hell. Congrats John.

Old 01-13-2012, 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I wish I had such a slow car...

& Congrats!

Old 01-13-2012, 10:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
great reason to buy a car, never want to be left out of a photoshoot.

Old 01-13-2012, 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Drive4Ever is an unknown quantity at this point
saw that at the show, she's a beauty, congrats John!

Old 01-13-2012, 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
it looks great, very bold of you to go with the matte but it turned out perfect

Quick Reply: Matte finishes....