Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Mansory Ferrari 458 Italia Siracusa

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 02:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I kinda like the Mansory Siracusa.

However, I think this beige interior isn't the best considering the red/black theme of the car!

Old 12-27-2011, 02:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Duff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond reputeDuff Man has a reputation beyond repute
Not feeling the LED lights on the front bumper.

Old 12-27-2011, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
proof that money and good taste dont always go hand in hand

Old 12-27-2011, 02:56 PM
Banned
Global Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really nice
I would agree that a black interior would fit the car better.

Old 12-27-2011, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
I feel like I'm being shown that Rebecca Black "Friday" video every time someone posts up a Mansory-styled car.

But seriously, if you had pictures of an abused animal or something of the like...would you post them for everyone to get disturbed? Well posting pictures of these abused exotic cars isn't much different in my book. It pains me to see a 458 in this condition.

Old 12-27-2011, 05:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Ban!!!!!

&^%$^&@)*)(_@&^(&@#)(*)

Old 12-27-2011, 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bdeitemeyer
I feel like I'm being shown that Rebecca Black "Friday" video every time someone posts up a Mansory-styled car.

But seriously, if you had pictures of an abused animal or something of the like...would you post them for everyone to get disturbed? Well posting pictures of these abused exotic cars isn't much different in my book. It pains me to see a 458 in this condition.
Well put. This car is an abomination just like the rest of Mansorys' "conversions". What's worse is that European Car magazine featured a yellow one of these in the current issue. I can't believe they would waste a feature article on that ugly thing when there are so many other great builds out there with no exposure

Old 12-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
Rascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Global Autosports
This car is sweet, how could you guys hate?
As they say in the car business....... "There is an ass for every seat".

I'm sure there is someone for that, but it has a better shot of selling put back to stock. Short of that, the NBA/NFL newsletter, or ship to Dubai.

Old 12-27-2011, 10:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
Honestly, the 458 is such a beautiful car as it is, which is why I am keeping mine completely stock. Call me boring but I just love it the way it is!

Old 12-27-2011, 11:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
i wonder who buy those things.
But immediately the arabs come on my mind. haha

Quick Reply: Mansory Ferrari 458 Italia Siracusa