Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Photoshop Request - Mansory Siracusa

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 08:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
My eyes!

Old 11-21-2011, 09:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
N.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really niceN.Althani is just really nice
i was like you guys, i didn't like the car
even the yellow 1 when i saw it in geneva
but when i saw my uncle car..... it was totally different on the road

Old 11-27-2011, 04:17 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with Burnzie, these colors certainly don't belong on the 458...I wouldn't take it any farther than the wheels, let alone adding a body kit, vents, etc...Beautiful straight outta the factory.

Old 11-27-2011, 07:10 PM
DBV
Teamspeed Senior Member
DBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond reputeDBV has a reputation beyond repute
Personally, out of all your choices I would just go for a matte red 458 Spyder and drop it off at UGR for a TT kit. Game over.

Old 11-27-2011, 07:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
Originally Posted by DBV
Personally, out of all your choices I would just go for a matte red 458 Spyder and drop it off at UGR for a TT kit. Game over.
You don't get that type of rational when you have no concept of money

Old 11-28-2011, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond repute

I came across this Ferrari 458 Italia Novitec Rosso. Also very nice!

Ferrari 458 Italia with Novitec Rosso Extreme Exhaust System - YouTube

And don't forget the exhaust! Pretty loud aswell

Old 11-29-2011, 08:29 AM
Former Sponsor
Jan@PentaOto You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jan@PentaOto You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jan@PentaOto You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jan@PentaOto You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jan@PentaOto You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jan@PentaOto You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jan@PentaOto You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jan@PentaOto You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jan@PentaOto You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jan@PentaOto You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jan@PentaOto You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
@ N.Althani
Hi Nasser, I can help you out with this kit! Check your email! :-)
Anybody else interested? Please feel free to contact me.

Jan

Old 11-29-2011, 10:14 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hainz

I came across this Ferrari 458 Italia Novitec Rosso. Also very nice!

Ferrari 458 Italia with Novitec Rosso Extreme Exhaust System - YouTube

And don't forget the exhaust! Pretty loud aswell

I know that car. It's located in Darmstadt/Germany and belongs to Prinz Michael von Anhalt. He owns a chain of fitness clubs. Compared to his brother (Prinz Marcus von Anhalt) he's actually got good taste in cars. He also has a RR Phantom and a LP640.

Old 11-29-2011, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
c_g_b is on a distinguished roadc_g_b is on a distinguished road

Old 11-29-2011, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Here is a more Purple on for you.

Quick Reply: Photoshop Request - Mansory Siracusa