Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Should I keep my 458 Italia or go for the 458 spider ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 07:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
I say keep the coupe. You already have it, why exchange for a spider? Think about it more than just that, do you want to upgrade the color? If you like your current color, have more exotics to play with, and enjoy the coupe and only think the spider is cool cause convertible, I honestly think sticking with coupe is better. But I hate convertibles to be honest lol.

But my final vote is coupe.

Old 10-04-2011, 09:20 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
I'm gonna guess this thread does nothing to help the op's decision.

Old 10-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex
I'm gonna guess this thread does nothing to help the op's decision.
Hahaha I was just going to say the same thing!!

Old 10-05-2011, 12:35 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
16m

Old 10-05-2011, 12:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
16m
16m
16m
^ what he said

Old 10-06-2011, 08:16 PM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
ill keep the coupe in the end :P maybe tune it abit ecu exhaust and stuff. I love the 458 maybe just wait for the scud version, hmm problem is in dubai that its really small, ull be on the road with ur 458 and then ull see at least 15 more in the same street , just wanted to do something to make it a bit different.

Last edited by AWG; 10-06-2011 at 08:27 PM.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Good Choice.

Old 10-06-2011, 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Speed888
Coupe
answer denied lol

spider for sure....in that awesome yellow colour.

Old 10-06-2011, 08:31 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AWG
ill keep the coupe in the end :P maybe tune it abit ecu exhaust and stuff. I love the 458 maybe just wait for the scud version, hmm problem is in dubai that its really small, ull be on the road with ur 458 and then ull see at least 15 more in the same street , just wanted to do something to make it a bit different.
lol,
you have all kind of cars x times the price of the spider,yet you keep the coupe?
The spider will be very rare the first few months and it is just absolutely awesome in every point!!

Old 10-07-2011, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
akewalram is on a distinguished roadakewalram is on a distinguished road
Good choice AWG.. You would see at least 15 on the same street, maybe it's just me but I've spotted more F430 convertibles in Dubai than the coupes..

Quick Reply: Should I keep my 458 Italia or go for the 458 spider ?