Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Should I keep my 458 Italia or go for the 458 spider ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 09:08 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Veyron.

Old 10-02-2011, 09:16 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^This !

Old 10-02-2011, 09:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Coupe

Old 10-02-2011, 09:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
benkyo is on a distinguished roadbenkyo is on a distinguished road
I have to say I was very pleased with the looks of the Spider.

So off I went to Frankfurt and had the opportunity to seat in the spider. It looks gorgeous. When I sat down something was missing. It just did not feel as one with the driver, not as much as the coupe did. So I went and sat down in the coupe...and there was my explanation: racing seats (I know, I know...you can get them on the spider as well) and the gorgeous view of the engine.

I'd say go with the heart...but you might miss the engine reflection in the rearview mirror...

AND...Ferrari is updating the coupe ECU and eDiff to make it even more of a sharp track tool and the update will be available as an option for existing cars!!!

Old 10-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
If you've got money to burn, you might as well get the latest and greatest.

Old 10-02-2011, 09:40 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Why not both?

Old 10-02-2011, 09:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond repute
One of each? Just saying haha but I would go with the Coupe, I'm not a big fan of the Spider with the top on.

Old 10-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Scud version

Old 10-02-2011, 11:08 PM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Wait it and see what happens next. The spider will be there still, you have a coupe so what's the point? Enjoy what you have and see what happens shortly (whether it's a scuderia version/something of that nature) you won't be gaining anything between coupe/spider. Just looks.. +1 go with your heart brother!! If there is one thing I've learned- if it talks the same, feels the same and looks the same, then it is the same. Be happy and enjoy it for what it is!

Old 10-02-2011, 11:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sean73T
Veyron.
I lol'd so hard.

Preferably both, but if i had to choose the coupe.

Quick Reply: Should I keep my 458 Italia or go for the 458 spider ?