Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Should I keep my 458 Italia or go for the 458 spider ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 04:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura about
This is a car enthusiasts forum. If a guy asks for people's opinion regarding wether he should get a new Ferrari or not he is more than welcome. If you can't handle someone else having something better than you then this certainly isn't the right forum for you.

Old 10-22-2011, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
FerrariWF is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Tristan
This is a car enthusiasts forum. If a guy asks for people's opinion regarding wether he should get a new Ferrari or not he is more than welcome. If you can't handle someone else having something better than you then this certainly isn't the right forum for you.
I completely agree. People will always have more than you (unless you are Carlos Slim). Deal with it and stop complaining that someone is nice enough to share their cars with the rest of us. If you don't want to see people that are better off than you go volunteer at a soup kitchen.
Back to the topic though, get the spider, with that weather nothing's better.

Old 10-22-2011, 06:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
If you got to ask, then 458 spider

Old 10-24-2011, 04:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
ucplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished road
Coupe

Old 12-06-2011, 07:09 PM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
well in the end i went for these

Old 12-06-2011, 07:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful! Congrats and of course, more pictures please!!

Old 12-06-2011, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
I am a coupe man so you know my answer. If you don't look like Brad Pitt or George Clooney… I figure I am doing the world a favor.
That's funny... But could you imagine actually looking like Clooney, Pitt or Cooper and driving a spider around ?!? Not like they couldn't but they almost can't... Oh the problems in life.

Old 12-07-2011, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by AWG
well in the end i went for these
[IMG]http://www.3rabcars.com/photos/-1x900_aa5bcb8b4549e700f987a1e7e461ad8d.png?9d7bd4[IMG]
you baller! is that pearl/matte pearl white on the aventador? can't really tell. big congrats!

Old 12-07-2011, 12:10 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the Aventador AWG, its really amazing car.

BTW, this Aventador also belogs to your family? Source of the pic is the same.

Old 12-08-2011, 04:00 AM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
Yea

Quick Reply: Should I keep my 458 Italia or go for the 458 spider ?