Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari Concept 2008 inspired by the F430

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 10:18 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Ferrari Concept 2008 inspired by the F430

Ferrari appears to be a source of inspiration for a number of up-and-coming young designers with the likes of Idries Omar, Emre Husmen and now Luca Serafini all using the Italian exotics as inspiration for some of their best works. The latest design, dubbed the Ferrari Concept 2008, is based on the F430 supercar and shows a possible design direction for the next-gen model.

Drawing on inspiration from both past and present Ferrari models, Serafini wanted something that could stand on its own but would always be recognized as a Ferrari. Serafini next plan is to create a one-quarter scale model of the car and hopefully present it at design competitions in Italy’s automotive design hub, Turin.

One of Serafini’s most popular previous works includes the Lamborghini Embolado concept, a compact supercar loosely based on the Gallardo with a unique cab forward design and plenty of aggression.

Attached Images       
Old 05-14-2008, 10:34 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Ferrari Concept 2008 inspired by the F430 (and 599).

I quite like it even though the front reminds me of a wide mouth bass.

Old 05-14-2008, 10:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
OK, now THAT car is awesome.

Old 05-14-2008, 11:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
HMMMM...it looks a little like the corvette. Not too crazy about the lines.

Old 05-14-2008, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
wow, could be cool if Ferrari actually had the balls to produce this!

Old 05-15-2008, 12:58 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Now this is a proper ferrari and not that california, I wish they get to produce this as the next mid engined ferrari.

Old 05-15-2008, 03:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
I like everything except the front.

Old 05-15-2008, 04:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
When I first saw the front pic I thought; nice a proper Ferrari with sleek, smooth lines, not like the hard modern they're now working with!
But then the second pic appeared and everything went weird
Looks like a bad ps of a 599 rear body merged with a too big front from a Mas Granturismo.. Maybe if the front wasn't sitting so high up as opposed to the rest of the car, it'd be more calm lines.
My $0.02

Old 05-15-2008, 08:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
I find myself trying not to like it for some reason, but am unable to really find anything.

good work Ferrari.

Old 05-15-2008, 11:39 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex
Ferrari Concept 2008 inspired by the F430 (and 599).

I quite like it even though the front reminds me of a wide mouth bass.
You mean largemouth.

The front looks very Maserati to me actually? I really like it.

Quick Reply: Ferrari Concept 2008 inspired by the F430