Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

My experience in a Ferrari 430 Scuderia!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 07:01 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Umbertino6 is on a distinguished roadUmbertino6 is on a distinguished road
My experience in a Ferrari 430 Scuderia!

First of all, I would like to share my great experience with all of fond of Ferrari you are.

I was on holiday at Forte dei Marmi (a great and rich town in Tuscany) and while I was enjoying my walk by bike, I saw a red car that was standing in the horizon. When I got closer to the red ''item'' I noticed it was a fantastic Rosso Corsa Ferrari 430 Scuderia with Racing Livery, a classic Scuderia you'd say but my favorite one!

Being my favorite supercar I had to remain until I heard its voice! So I have waited for the owner and after more or less one hour he appeared with its wife. I asked him if he might rev the engine and he did it without any problems!

The day after, I met ''my'' Scud at the same place and as I did the day before I waited the owner an other time. In the meantime I was always taking picture of the racing Prancing Horse. After a while I saw the 430's guy and friendly he revved again his beast!

The third day since the first meet with the Scud was one of the best: I could seem boring but as you can wonder, I was still there to admire this great looking Cavallino standing lonely. The owner was smiling as I saw me and while going on his Ferrari he told me: ''If I find you here tomorrow too, I take you for a spin''. I didn't believe what was happening and asking him what he told me, to have the confirmation, he repeated ''If I find you here tomorrow too, I take you for a spin''. These few words made me out of mind, thinking I would got a ride in my favorite supercar ever. I didn't believe in yet...

The fourth and last day I had to come back home and say bye bye to Tuscany. My father told me we had to leave early in the morning but I told him what I expected in the afternoon, so after a long dialogue between father and son I decided to leave as soon as I would have had the ride! But the matter was an other: and if the owner was not there and left the town? I would have been really disappointed! When I was on my bike I thought I wouldn't have got this ride... but far away what do I see? The Rosso Corsa Scuderia! After 2 hours of waiting the owner comes out from the beach, see me and let me go inside to begin the ride (a short ride because he was in a hurry!)

His wife gives me her passenger place and we are now ready to enjoy! My first impressions were as I expected: low seats and comfortable actually (maybe not for long trips!). The driver has a heavy right foot and every straight is fast as hell! I have just to hold myself on the racing seats: acceleration and gearshift are so brutal and so fast! The owner told me he drove a F430 Challenge on track and according to him it is more enjoyable but I am already scared with the Scuderia power! A feeling that I can't describe through few lines but an experience that must be lived. Every acceleration was a moment of real happiness and all this on your favorite car! Doubtless the best day of my life.

I want again to reward Massimiliano, the nicest owner of supercar I have ever met! And I hope all of you can have this chance to be the protagonist of a story like this one!

Last (but not least) step: owning 430 Scuderia!

In this video you can enjoy the ride:

My ride in a Ferrari 430 Scuderia - YouTube

This is my supercar blog: http://supercarteam.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Umbertino6; 09-04-2011 at 07:03 AM.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Next time, have someone other than a midget do the camerawork for you.

Old 09-04-2011, 07:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
"waited for the owner and after more or less one hour he appeared", "After 2 hours of waiting" You clearly love this car to have waited ages each time!

Old 09-04-2011, 08:03 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Umbertino6 is on a distinguished roadUmbertino6 is on a distinguished road
Next time, have someone other than a midget do the camerawork for you.
It was myself filming the whole ride, unfortunately I was so happy that I didn't pay attention about recording but I did focus on feeling sensations.

You clearly love this car to have waited ages each time!
I agree! It's a great emotion everytime I see one!