Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ben's New ride

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Ben's New ride

Some of you have seen it already but for those of you that have not here is Ben's new toy.
F430 with the addition of the Gruppe M intake and the Quicksilver exhaust.

Old 05-06-2008, 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
vodkarocket is an unknown quantity at this point
After attending the Ferrari Challenge races last weekend, every time I see an F430 all I can think is that it needs to be SLAMMED.

Old 05-06-2008, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by vodkarocket
After attending the Ferrari Challenge races last weekend, every time I see an F430 all I can think is that it needs to be SLAMMED.
qft.......damn so true

Old 05-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
drew935 is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet. any exhaust vids for how it sounds?

Old 05-06-2008, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
Lussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud ofLussos has much to be proud of
Car Looks Great.. Congrats!

Old 05-06-2008, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
maxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nicemaxwell is just really nice
beautiful ride, but must agree...what's up with the suspension on that thing?

Old 05-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
nice ride, love the color

Old 05-07-2008, 08:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
DONT WORRY it will be booty slammed

Last edited by pixxflix; 05-07-2008 at 08:47 AM.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vodkarocket

Old 05-07-2008, 10:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Much better! Great looking car either way though.

Quick Reply: Ben's New ride