Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

"Hello dad, I totaled your Ferrari...Please don't ground me"

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 01:20 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy "Hello dad, I totaled your Ferrari...Please don't ground me"

Somewhere, a father in Melbourne weeps. There were 16 Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradales imported to Australia and New Zealand. There are now 15. A proud dad gave his son the keys to his so-rare-it's-almost-extinct Ferrari, and his son got a little too frisky with the audacious redhead. She didn't appreciate his advances, he lost control of the situation, and that little redhead introduced him to a pole... at a high rate of speed by the looks of it.

And as if that didn't beat all, the kid had to call home. While news crews watched. And filmed. Only to have newspapers and blogs spread the story around the world. No word on what his father said, but it probably rhymed with "Why I oughta @#%$*&%!"

Police say the driver was speeding, which means he must not have seen these commercials. But now, at least, he has a theme song, so sing along: "To you other kids all across the land, take it from me, parents just don't understand..."
Sydney Morning Herald

Attached Images  
Old 05-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude that blows, but good thing is his insurance will buy him a new one with less mileage. Good chances to get into the new F430 Skud. I wouldn't sweat it if my son wrked my car. It's a car

Old 05-05-2008, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond repute
Upgrade time!

Old 05-05-2008, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
This crash happened on Batman Ave, which is awesome. (Not the crash, the street name.)

Old 05-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Good thing the Scuderia is out. Anybody got a linky to the video of him calling his dad? Would love to see that hehe.

Old 05-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
i think the kid crashing the enzo, was worse on the father than the CS

Old 05-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pixxflix
i think the kid crashing the enzo, was worse on the father than the CS
haven't seen that

Old 05-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
ouch!! hate to see that.

Old 05-05-2008, 05:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
formula1champ33 is an unknown quantity at this point
At least he has an excuse to buy a 430 scud!

Old 05-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex13188 has a reputation beyond repute
Would to be that kid, something tells me he isnt going to be allowed to drive the replacement!

Quick Reply: "Hello dad, I totaled your Ferrari...Please don't ground me"