Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

New member needs advice - 360CS or Scud?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Plumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enough
New member needs advice - 360CS or Scud?

Hi everyone, just joined today but have been lurking in the background for a while.

I've been feeling the itch for a hardcore F-Car but can't pick between the CS and the Scud. Would really appreciate people's advice on which of the 2 cars to get.

I've only driven the Scud briefly and it was crazy fast. I'm sure both in a straight line and on the track it has the CS beat by a margin. I feel though (also based on what i've read) that the CS provides a more raw experience. I also think the CS looks better, sounds better and is probably the more collectable of the two.

Now since my FGT has me covered for straight line speed, i'm clearly swaying towards the CS. HOWEVER, a low miles nicely spec'd Scud in Dubai will only cost me around $25k more than what it would cost me to import a CS from Europe. Would i be completely mad to still go for the CS??

Thanks in advance guys and sorry for the long post. Just wanted to put all my thoughts down

Old 05-03-2011, 04:51 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I would pick the scuderia, I like the f430 platform more and I like the Scud's aggressiveness.

Old 05-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
I would say Scud for that price difference... or sell the FGT and get both

Old 05-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Check out this article.

Old 05-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Stradale is my dream car but for 25k difference it would be hard to say no to a Scuderia..Very tough decision..

Old 05-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
based on looks alone...CS

Old 05-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Plumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enoughPlumber will become famous soon enough
Fuel&Fire - I'm way too attached to the FGT to sell it!

Barrister - Many thanks for the article. Exactly the detailed comparison i was looking for.

Old 05-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BTW, anyone here who has driven or owns both cars? Would appreciate their experience with the two

Old 05-03-2011, 05:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Stradale for me 100% of the time, everytime.

Old 05-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Plumber
BTW, anyone here who has driven or owns both cars? Would appreciate their experience with the two
Paging Mark (H20Skier) or Kuzi...

Quick Reply: New member needs advice - 360CS or Scud?