Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Wife in the 458

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Serious serious music fail, additional hustler fail.

Old 04-08-2011, 08:19 PM
RPM
Teamspeed Rookie
RPM has a spectacular aura aboutRPM has a spectacular aura aboutRPM has a spectacular aura aboutRPM has a spectacular aura aboutRPM has a spectacular aura aboutRPM has a spectacular aura aboutRPM has a spectacular aura aboutRPM has a spectacular aura aboutRPM has a spectacular aura aboutRPM has a spectacular aura aboutRPM has a spectacular aura about
i dont post often but this is seriously one of the worst videos ive seen...

Old 04-09-2011, 07:55 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Maitre_Absolut
i want my 53 seconds back

Last edited by ECB; 04-09-2011 at 07:58 AM.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
ddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by rjmontoya
Serious serious music fail, additional hustler fail.
+1 but still

Old 04-09-2011, 08:04 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by maitre_absolut
i want my 53 seconds back
+10000000

Also, 458 V8 sounds better than anything you could play on an ipod.

Last edited by STLG; 04-09-2011 at 08:10 PM.