Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Risi 458 & Patron GT2 - full livery for Sebring

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 08:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Risi 458 & Patron GT2 - full livery for Sebring

the cars look great! here is a link to ALMS spring testing gallery before the cars received their livery click on the link:
Park Place Car Condo - The Luxury Parking Condo

Attached Images   
Old 03-13-2011, 10:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Kevin, will you be at Sebring this weekend for the race? We should meet up if you'll be around.

Old 03-14-2011, 09:30 AM
Teamspeed Member
RacingEngineV8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks like a devil!! Great car!!

Old 03-14-2011, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kevin@parkplace You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Kevin, will you be at Sebring this weekend for the race? We should meet up if you'll be around.
hi Alex, I am in CO skiing this week but if the airlines dont completely run amuck I will be in Sebring on Sat for sure. call me or text on Friday - 954 648 1263. Do you have hospitality passes? We are quests of Motorola but might have an extra Porsche North America pass.

Old 03-14-2011, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kevin@parkplace
hi Alex, I am in CO skiing this week but if the airlines dont completely run amuck I will be in Sebring on Sat for sure. call me or text on Friday - 954 648 1263. Do you have hospitality passes? We are quests of Motorola but might have an extra Porsche North America pass.
Sounds good, Kevin. I have a media pass but no hospitality passes. It'd be great to meet up though. I added you to my phone so I'll give you a ring on Saturday.

Have fun skiing!

Old 03-14-2011, 12:20 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
gorrrrrgeous!!

Old 03-14-2011, 12:26 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
I love that color scheme. I'm dying to see how the 458's do this season. Thanks for the shots.

Old 03-14-2011, 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
Love the Patron car! Can't wait for Saturday!

Old 03-14-2011, 03:34 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
Patron car looks freaking demonic!

Old 03-14-2011, 03:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nicedillon733 is just really nice
The patron car is pretty fn cool.

Quick Reply: Risi 458 & Patron GT2 - full livery for Sebring