Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

My 458 and a request for photoshop help

Old 02-28-2011, 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My 458 and a request for photoshop help

After an exhaustive hunt, I tracked down a fantastic car! The salesman and dealer were absolutely top notch. By far the best I've ever dealt with.

If anyone is looking for a car let me know and I'll get you their details and save you a ton of searching!

And yes, despite what you read and some dealers will try to tell you, you can get a new car or very lightly used for MSRP and cars are available now!

The car is amazing. They really hit a homerun with the balance of a car you can literally drive every day and a heart racing, adrenaline powerhouse at the same time. Truly stunning machine.

Here are some pics. As for the photoshop help...I really don't like the stock wheels. I'm having the car lowered but want to go with some aftermarket wheels. Can someone please help me out and photoshop some cool wheels for me??

I'm looking at the BBS F1s. I have HRE 890Rs on my 997TT and they are steller but I'm not looking to duplicate the same look. Any ideas for different looks are very welcome!

Old 02-28-2011, 07:18 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
BBS would look fantastic, I like the interior with the optional Carbon fiber lower trim zone.

Old 02-28-2011, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks! It's loaded up with carbon fiber...normally I'm not a huge fan but it looks outstanding in person on this car.

Old 02-28-2011, 07:23 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by raclaims
Thanks! It's loaded up with carbon fiber...normally I'm not a huge fan but it looks outstanding in person on this car.
I noticed, I know the options list of the car very well. Glad your changing the wheels, not a fan of the current one's you've got as they remind me of the one's on the older Ferrari 348.

BBS FI is amazing, will look factory and subtle.

Old 02-28-2011, 07:31 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Love it! So stunning and that interior! Ohhh yes!

The bad news, BBS is not making an Fi wheel for the 458 as of yet and have no plans to but there are some other great choices, let me dig em' up for you!

Old 02-28-2011, 07:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
The car looks fantastic! Great choice of spec. Enjoy it!

Old 02-28-2011, 07:42 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Novitec

ADV.1

HRE

Old 02-28-2011, 08:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jcaramia is on a distinguished roadjcaramia is on a distinguished roadjcaramia is on a distinguished roadjcaramia is on a distinguished roadjcaramia is on a distinguished roadjcaramia is on a distinguished road
Congrats! Where in North Jersey are you?

Old 02-28-2011, 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
StitchedPro is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats on new toy!!!

Old 02-28-2011, 08:14 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats and enjoy.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My 458 and a request for photoshop help