Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari 360 Modena with TUBI STYLE in the tunnel !!! LOUD SOUND !!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
^ Thanks.

I shot that video the day I bought the car and was not brave enough to really push it.

It is bone stock.

I would like a Capristo exhaust but I doubt I will put any money into the car.

Looking to move on to an F430 once 2007s drop below $150K.

Old 02-27-2011, 12:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really nice
Originally Posted by Barrister
^ Thanks.

I shot that video the day I bought the car and was not brave enough to really push it.

It is bone stock.

I would like a Capristo exhaust but I doubt I will put any money into the car.

Looking to move on to an F430 once 2007s drop below $150K.
I wish you the best of luck with you F-car search!

I've been thinking about taking the plunge once I'm in a little better financial situation (just got married), but it's not the price of the car that scares me, I'm terrified of maintenance cost on the newer exotics, so I'll prolly start with a GT-R or a Porsche

good luck finding the perfect F430 again

-AJ

Old 02-27-2011, 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
AJ,

Don't buy into all of the nightmares about maintenance.

It really isn't that bad.

Get a good independent Ferrari mechanic and it is really very reasonable.

More expensive than a Camry, but not nearly as bad as people say.

Porsche is absolutely bullet proof. My Turbo - heavily modded - has never given me a moments trouble.

Old 02-28-2011, 07:23 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
3echo is on a distinguished road3echo is on a distinguished road3echo is on a distinguished road3echo is on a distinguished road
there was a yellow one posted here that got me to start liking the 360's
Is the same car @ 360 Modena (my ride) - Teamspeed.com

Old 03-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
rmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ASHRAF
I wish you the best of luck with you F-car search!

I've been thinking about taking the plunge once I'm in a little better financial situation (just got married), but it's not the price of the car that scares me, I'm terrified of maintenance cost on the newer exotics, so I'll prolly start with a GT-R or a Porsche

good luck finding the perfect F430 again

-AJ
I'm looking to do a major three year service on my 360 this year. The last one was done by the dealer and came in just under 6k. I have a ferrari tech near my house who's done work on lots of 355s, f40s, 360s, etc. He estimated the cost to be 3k. Not cheap, but not back breaking either. Hope that helps. GTRs are ok, Porsches are wonderful, but Ferraris leave me without the proper adjective. If I had to describe it I'd say it's second only to sex with a hot girl. If you can afford it and don't plan on driving it too much, go for it.