Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari driver rams Fiat 600 off motorway and then beats up driver...

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
This is a direct result in ENTITLEMENT issues.

I'd make sure the driver of the 458 lost both his knee caps. On the other hand, if the fiat driver was purposely blocking BECAUSE the other guy owned a nice car, he DESERVES to have the crap kicked out of him.

We see both happen here in the US. PRIUS drivers and envious drivers.
fixed it for you.

Even if the butthole in Car 1 was being a butthole and blocking. Running him off the road and beating the crap out of him. Come on that's like middle school stuff. Just my thought.

Old 01-08-2011, 08:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
i still can't believe he PURPOSELY used his 458 to ram that guy's car

i mean he should be burned on a stick for causing damage to a car like the 458 on purpose

no comments about the damage to the fiat

Old 01-08-2011, 09:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
^ Why? The banged up 458 nose might be sexier than the original!

Old 01-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
That's what happens when Mafiosos buy a Ferrari.

Old 01-14-2011, 12:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blackhole522
That's what happens when Mafiosos buy a Ferrari.

DING DING DING!

Old 01-14-2011, 12:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Lol I keep thinking of Johnny drama in entourage pulling out his driver! Aka the Nicholson
LOL thats the first thing that came to mind

Old 01-14-2011, 12:24 PM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
fixed it for you.

Even if the butthole in Car 1 was being a butthole and blocking. Running him off the road and beating the crap out of him. Come on that's like middle school stuff. Just my thought.
I've thought many times of running Prius drivers off the road... and then I realized that I would just be running myself off the road and that thought quickly dissipated.