Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

When "health & safety" isn't looking - F430 in traffic

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2011, 10:30 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Just an FYI OP we do not approve of this type of driving on public roads. Skill or not, take it to the track.

Old 01-03-2011, 10:50 AM
Teamspeed Member
AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
Just an FYI OP we do not approve of this type of driving on public roads. Skill or not, take it to the track.
Ow, ok. Don't get me wrong... I'm not saying people should do that. I'm just saying since the video doesn't show the speedo, and the other cars here in brazil tend to be going slow, it looks way more radical than it really is.

But, since the forum doesn't approve of the driving, is it also "prohibited" to post the media?

Old 01-03-2011, 10:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ljg
2:28 takes skills and balls. I've been a passenger in a similar maneuver and it is definitely an interesting experience.
Would've pooped my pants.

Old 01-03-2011, 01:05 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
That used to be my normal commuting style down the Fla Tpk. The "diagonal" pass is not that hard I used to do those all the time stupid yes but its pure physics as long as you are moving faster then the car you are cutting in front of no way you will get hit unless you cut it way stupidly close which he does at 2.28.

Old 01-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
How long do people like that live anyway? One mistake, and your dead.

Old 01-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud of
Pass on the LEFT. Thanks.

Old 01-03-2011, 01:45 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
In English we say "that guy is driving like a fvcking tool and shouldn't be driving a ferrari"

Old 01-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
crh878 is on a distinguished roadcrh878 is on a distinguished roadcrh878 is on a distinguished roadcrh878 is on a distinguished roadcrh878 is on a distinguished roadcrh878 is on a distinguished roadcrh878 is on a distinguished road
^^^^ agreed

Old 01-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, I'll bite.

The sound made me feel funny in my pants.

Old 01-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: When "health & safety" isn't looking - F430 in traffic