Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Oakley Design 458 Carbon Edition.

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
jackdarton is a name known to alljackdarton is a name known to alljackdarton is a name known to alljackdarton is a name known to alljackdarton is a name known to alljackdarton is a name known to alljackdarton is a name known to alljackdarton is a name known to alljackdarton is a name known to alljackdarton is a name known to alljackdarton is a name known to all
Oakley Design 458 Carbon Edition.

Hey guys

I've got, what 4 posts on here so far? This was due to me being too ignorant on the interweb, and overlooking Teamspeed for a long time until recently when DJ got in contact with me (woop woop)

I feel I should formerly introduce myself and say a little bit about what I do and who I am as I plan to be sticking around for some time.

I'm a graphic/vehicle designer from Warrington, UK, who has always had a passion for both cars and art, so it was only a matter of time before they combined, and they did. For the last 2 years, I've been working closely with Oakley Design on their Panamera, and also their 458 Italia which I shall post a windtunnel video for in a second. I'm the guy in charge of putting out press pictures for them before the car has actually been modified, to give the impression of what it will look like. You will know this as a speculative render of course.

Here's the video:

YouTube - Ferrari 458 Italia Wind Tunnel Testing with Oakley Design

Henk Thuis, owner of Intrax Suspension invited everybody who was involved with the 458 over to Spa, Belgium to have a weekend of rubber burning fun on the famous "Spa Francorchamps"

God damn, that course is crazy. Awesome too of course, one of the guys who brought his own V10 R8 along wrote it off on the track, and he drove the car there, I almost cried I also had 2 laps around Spa in the 458 Italia that I produced renders for, aswell as Jon's personal heavily tuned Porsche GT3, also a Lotus 2eleven (super quick) and a Seat Léon Super GT.

To fill my time in between working for Oakley Design, I produce speculative renders for websites around the internet, either by enquiring if they would like one, or waiting for their first contact. My work is slowly becoming more recognized, and i'm happy that things are taking a turn for the good.

Well that's me, I hope to stick around as I said and get to know you guys a bit more, you seem like a friendly bunch!

Old 12-23-2010, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
Welcome to the team! I think there are some people out there (myself included) who would love to see some of your work.

Old 12-23-2010, 06:37 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
jackdarton is a name known to alljackdarton is a name known to alljackdarton is a name known to alljackdarton is a name known to alljackdarton is a name known to alljackdarton is a name known to alljackdarton is a name known to alljackdarton is a name known to alljackdarton is a name known to alljackdarton is a name known to alljackdarton is a name known to all
Thanks!

my portfolio of cars can be found at JackDarton.com | Blog and all of my artwork from the last 3 years can be found at jackdarton on deviantART

Old 12-23-2010, 06:46 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Bienvenido.

Old 12-23-2010, 06:47 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thankyou!