Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Scuderia or LP560

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
1000RR is an unknown quantity at this point
Scuderia or LP560

Hello Guys,

First post. I've been driving a CS for a year now and I love taking it to the tracks but its time for the CS to chill out. I'm looking to get a Scuderia as my next car but can't really justify getting another car that I will feel bad tracking it after a while and want to store it away like the CS. Guys, help me out haha . I know this is one of the good problems to have but here is my dilemma. Get a Scuderia, track and drive it hard for a year or so. Feel bad and store it and get another car. Or get a LP 560 and just drive the crap out of it (the way it should be driven) and not care and just trade it for something else in a year or so. The downside is that at the end, I won't have something special to add to my collection next to the CS.

Thanks

Old 11-14-2010, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 1000RR
Hello Guys,

First post. I've been driving a CS for a year now and I love taking it to the tracks but its time for the CS to chill out. I'm looking to get a Scuderia as my next car but can't really justify getting another car that I will feel bad tracking it after a while and want to store it away like the CS. Guys, help me out haha . I know this is one of the good problems to have but here is my dilemma. Get a Scuderia, track and drive it hard for a year or so. Feel bad and store it and get another car. Or get a LP 560 and just drive the crap out of it (the way it should be driven) and not care and just trade it for something else in a year or so. The downside is that at the end, I won't have something special to add to my collection next to the CS.

Thanks
Welcome to the team.. LP fo sho.

Old 11-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome! Scuderia rules.

Old 11-14-2010, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
1000RR is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the welcome. I have a feeling this is thread is going to make me even more confused?

Old 11-14-2010, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Get a GT3RS. You'll never get sick of driving it around the track.

Old 11-14-2010, 05:17 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team! If it was my pick I'd get the GT3 rs but for you I'd get the Scuderia.

Old 11-14-2010, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
LP560 FTW!

Old 11-14-2010, 05:36 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Just get a car purely for a track, GT3 or Lotus Exige S and keep the CS as the weekend car.

Old 11-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Well do you want a daily driver? If you want a daily driver you should get the Lambo it is definately more comfortable and usable than the scuderia. From the other hand the scuderia is incredible and very fun to drive. I would get the Lambo thinking on my basic daily needs (Oh what the hell get both of them!)

Old 11-14-2010, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed with the rest get a GT3 RS. So much fun around the track and can take tons of trashing. Keep the CS for the weekends. WIN!

Quick Reply: Scuderia or LP560