Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

f430win.org/ADV.1

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 03:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Jordan
nice! thanks man, I didn't get to meet you out there - I was around most of the day - thanks for the pics they look awesome!!!!
No problem, are you guys going to be at Toy Rally this year? I was kind of rushed over at FoS because I had to go back to the west coast for school.

Old 11-18-2010, 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Blue4reF1
No problem, are you guys going to be at Toy Rally this year? I was kind of rushed over at FoS because I had to go back to the west coast for school.
+1 you won't want to miss the Toy Rally.

BTW those wheels are perfect on this 430.

Old 11-18-2010, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
brim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of light
absolutely gorgeous!

Old 11-18-2010, 10:26 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Blue4reF1
yes sir, I can't wait - we're bringing out some secret weapons : )

Originally Posted by ptphotography
+1 you won't want to miss the Toy Rally.

BTW those wheels are perfect on this 430.
thanks man, see you out there - we're stoked!

Old 11-19-2010, 07:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Seriously banging my head on the wall for not buying these instead

Old 11-21-2010, 10:37 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cyprus16M
Seriously banging my head on the wall for not buying these instead
it's not too late : ) Maybe I'll sell my set soon

Old 11-25-2010, 06:32 AM
Teamspeed Member
moe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enough
Job very well done! you guys nailed this one!

Old 11-26-2010, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Those are gorgeous!

As said earlier, yes they look like BBS FI's. No I think I would buy these over the BBS's. I like the machined matte look on these. Its just the little details that are just brilliant.

Example

I would love to see them on a 458. Especially in my personal favorite color Rosso Scuderia.

Silver/Machined please!

Last edited by O2Supply; 11-26-2010 at 12:34 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 11:36 PM
Former Sponsor
Thanks for the compliments and feedback guys, it's very much appreciated!

Old 11-27-2010, 02:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome wheels and stance. Could do without the crazy tilt on some of the photos, but the car is perfect in my mind.