Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Just accept it.

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 10:13 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EVS Motors Inc.
Miguel and Jordan have excellent taste! We were lucky enough to get a sneak peak before they showed it to the public. If anyone is interested we are a dealer for ADV.1.
thanks man, Miguel actually prefers zebra stripes and / or pink leopard print - it's all me just kidding : )

Old 11-13-2010, 10:16 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
PM'd you my address. A closed trailer will be at your store tomorrow 7am to pick it up.
lol, they never showed what happened?!?!

Originally Posted by mtechnik
And when Chris is done, I want the keys. Looks sick.
thanks man, she'll be washed and ready for you!

Originally Posted by Pmogs
noticed the miami heat logo on the license plate and the LB at the beggining. could this possibly be the kings?
Well, some people call me the king

Old 11-17-2010, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
Seriously. That is stunning

Old 11-18-2010, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This thing is perfect. Great work guys!

Old 11-18-2010, 10:27 PM
Former Sponsor
thanks guys!!! I'll be driving her on the toyz rally, I hope to see alot of you guys from S. fla out there!

Old 11-18-2010, 11:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Jordan
thanks guys!!! I'll be driving her on the toyz rally, I hope to see alot of you guys from S. fla out there!
Awesome Jordan. Blake and I are both Official Photographers so we'll make sure to get plenty of shots of her. I'm looking forward to meeting the ADV.1 crew

Old 11-19-2010, 12:33 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
You guys make some beautiful wheels. Wish I had something to put some of them on.

Old 11-19-2010, 01:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
You guys make some beautiful wheels. Wish I had something to put some of them on.
To sig or not to sig.

Old 11-19-2010, 03:01 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not a fan of 99% of the aftermarket wheels out there, but you make absolutely fantastic looking wheels! Good job!

Old 11-19-2010, 09:57 AM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by ptphotography
Awesome Jordan. Blake and I are both Official Photographers so we'll make sure to get plenty of shots of her. I'm looking forward to meeting the ADV.1 crew
sweet, can't wait! We'll be there!

Originally Posted by h20skier
Thanks man, I'm sure you will soon

Originally Posted by jox
I'm not a fan of 99% of the aftermarket wheels out there, but you make absolutely fantastic looking wheels! Good job!
thank you veryyyyyy much! : ) that's awesome to hear.

Quick Reply: Just accept it.