Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

My first Ferrari...

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 05:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Enjoy them all in good days

Old 10-31-2010, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
Q8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to beholdQ8 Engineer is a splendid one to behold
Good choice

Old 10-31-2010, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
Is it make-me-jealous-day today? Have fun in these!

Old 10-31-2010, 06:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
For some reason the Scud does it for me where the 458 does not

Old 10-31-2010, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Beautiful combo

Old 10-31-2010, 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
You never cease to amaze me, JP! Great purchases man! Both cars are gorgeous and I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on which is better.

Old 10-31-2010, 09:26 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
DoctorWill is an unknown quantity at this point
Daddy, where have you been all my life?

Old 10-31-2010, 09:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
Pmogs is on a distinguished roadPmogs is on a distinguished roadPmogs is on a distinguished road
^^^ Lol

i look up to you man. i strive to be able to do this at some point in my lifetime. amazing weekend shopping spree.

congrats.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Fast Eddie is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, congrats on the new ride. I must say , you have good taste. I'm sure that saying you'll have fun with that car is an understatement.

Old 10-31-2010, 10:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Wow JP you da man! You have pretty much every epic 2010 car out. You could basically start a car mag just comparing all your beauties. I have to say, next to the SL the scud looks tame. I am a big f-car fan but that bull looks so mean!

Last edited by TeutonicCarFan; 11-01-2010 at 08:18 PM.

Quick Reply: My first Ferrari...