Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

07 Ferrari F-430 Correction (rosso Corsa)

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 01:03 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
07 Ferrari F-430 Correction (rosso Corsa)

Completed today(10-8-2010) have done this car in the past, but it had a few more issues than normal with fingernail scratches on the passenger side door and some undetermined spots on the clearfilm.

The owner is using the car for an event this weekend and wanted it to really look nice, so I put the time in and made it look "As new".

At the start with a foam bath, then clay & de-con step.

Back inside for drying.

Not such a great pic, but a cluster of scratches that needed correction.

Scratches removed.

Clearfilm clarity restored.

While other "Cake-eaters" are living it up, I am putting in the long hours to meet the deadline:violin:

Trim was not looking it's best.

Cleaned rubber on the right side.

Entire trim piece cleaned of dead rubber and dirt.

Second coat of Powerlock going on (removed the next day).

All done for Friday night(late).

Dirty engine bay(evidence of some tracktime).

"Blueing" exhaust can, I would spend extra time on this to make the can look like chrome!!.

Obligatory 50/50 pic during the initial stages of polishing.

After pics, I was pleased at the finished look of the exhaust can.

Old 10-09-2010, 01:04 AM
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future

Mats were not super dirty, but needed a little cleaning.

Cleaned up engine bay.

This pic is after more fine polishing, I went over it repeatedly until I was happy(1.5 hours).

Reflection pic.

Second coat had cured for 12 hours, so time to remove it.

Every crevice cleaned.

Badge re-affixed after steaming the gunk off.

Finish is "popping"

Interior dialed in as well.

Paint in the "Jambs" fine polished.

Old 10-09-2010, 01:06 AM
Sun pic time.

BLING.................

Waiting for delivery.

Old 10-09-2010, 01:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
WOW!! Great job on the exhaust can! I've never seen that color interior with the red inserts before, very interesting. The last pic makes that car look SUPER high off the ground. Time for some lowering

Old 10-09-2010, 02:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful job! That exhaust can looks amazing!

And the last pic does make it look very high off the ground!

Old 10-09-2010, 02:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
wow, always love your threads.
would love to make a jillion dollars and ship my cars to you 2x/yr.

Old 10-09-2010, 07:48 AM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Great work as always brotha. Looks better than new. 430's with a drop look so much better.

Old 10-09-2010, 09:42 AM
Yes the D.O.T ride height has got to go....... what is ironic is the owner is a BIG track guy who campaigns a vintage Camaro, and I have made subtle hints that "The ball polished wheels sure would look nicer with a 20-30 MM drop" lol.

Old 10-09-2010, 09:46 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I would always order my cars with black carpet and floor, its easier to live with.

Old 10-09-2010, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great job, always enjoy your thread

Quick Reply: 07 Ferrari F-430 Correction (rosso Corsa)