Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Amazing Ferrari 360 CS Tunnel Video

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 03:42 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Amazing Ferrari 360 CS Tunnel Video

You always find great things at 12 in the morning.
I was fortunate enough to be cruising Vimeo, Video Sharing For You and run into in what I think is the greatest ride along Ferrari video I've seen going through a tunnel.
Yes, this has to be the greatest tune I've ever heard... enjoy the segment!

http://vimeo.com/14008770">Passenger in a Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user592885">Simon Richter</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com>Vimeo</a>.</p>

Last edited by chapsbk; 09-13-2010 at 03:44 AM.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura about
Wow what a great sound. Those downshifts through the tunnel remind me of the CGT's sound but its quite amazing to realise that the CS requires the assistance of the tunnel's echo to sound almost as good as the CGT does out in the open. Great sound none the less. Dunno about the driving gloves though.

Last edited by Tristan; 09-13-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:52 PM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tristan
Wow what a great sound. Those downshifts through the tunnel remind me of the CGT's sound but its quite amazing to realise that the CS requires to assistance of the tunnel's echo to sound almost as good as the CGT does out in the open. Great sound none the less. Dunno about the driving gloves though.
Agreed. But Ferrari (besides the 355-nothing can compare to it. Better than the CGT), always sounds good.. whether comparing to the CGT or not, there is just something about their exhaust where it doesn't need to "flashy", it's just a Ferrari thing. Thank you for the comment!

Old 09-13-2010, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Great video. People don't talk much about the CS these days its all about the scuds. It is however, a genuinely great car.

thanks for posting.

Old 09-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Banned
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ndiran1
Great video. People don't talk much about the CS these days its all about the scuds. It is however, a genuinely great car.

thanks for posting.
Highly agree, I love the Scuds don't get me wrong- but, the CS is just one of those things that once you've ridden/drove one, you'll understand. It's something it's hard to explain through typing. It's just a Challenge Stradale thing.. lol.
Thanks again ndiran.

Old 09-13-2010, 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
the CS is king...this just strengthens that statement

Old 09-14-2010, 03:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great sound shame that we dont have any tunnels around here

Old 09-14-2010, 03:09 AM
Banned
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Cyprus16M
Thanks, yeah..tunnels are amazing definitely. I'll post a video of a 599 gto i got to ride in.

Old 09-14-2010, 03:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Cyprus16M
We have a new 50meter long tunnel under the new kyrenia roundabout...You forgot that....

Old 09-15-2010, 03:52 PM
Banned
^thats amazing. 50 meter? I want to try it, lol

Quick Reply: Amazing Ferrari 360 CS Tunnel Video