Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Photoshoot: Ferrari fever

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 12:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
I still have my 997TT and the 458 is not mine.
Cool!

Old 05-16-2012, 09:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Want to see more? Go here then: Clicky
my 3 favorite cars, besides the gallardo that I would switch for a performante

Old 06-15-2012, 06:54 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't updated this thread in a while so here are a few

Old 06-19-2012, 10:02 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ferrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond repute
Jason you get your hands on a new spider yet to shoot?

Old 06-19-2012, 11:15 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Not yet..waiting for my buddy to take delivery of one. Stay tuned!

Old 08-23-2012, 06:12 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
eatbreathedrive is on a distinguished roadeatbreathedrive is on a distinguished road
I'm very much interested in this oil painting in the back, do you happen to have any information?

Old 08-23-2012, 06:18 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
eatbreathedrive is on a distinguished roadeatbreathedrive is on a distinguished road
I have googled the image and it turned out it was by LEIF ILVEDSON.

Old 08-23-2012, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Member
Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I love that painting as well.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Epic..!

Old 09-21-2012, 09:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
I have no doubt this will become the best Ferrari pic thread on the interwebz
+1. This has to be one of the best picture threads of all time

Quick Reply: Photoshoot: Ferrari fever