Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

2010 Keeneland Concours d'Elegance Album (Enzo, F50, 458 and Much More)

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 05:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
cjstei2 has a reputation beyond reputecjstei2 has a reputation beyond reputecjstei2 has a reputation beyond reputecjstei2 has a reputation beyond reputecjstei2 has a reputation beyond reputecjstei2 has a reputation beyond reputecjstei2 has a reputation beyond reputecjstei2 has a reputation beyond reputecjstei2 has a reputation beyond reputecjstei2 has a reputation beyond reputecjstei2 has a reputation beyond repute
The series 1 was pretty crazy, my first time every seeing one in person. Wyatt, no more pics of the gt3, beautiful car though. The stradale was definitely one of my favorites, sinister ride

Old 07-18-2010, 07:46 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by wyatth
Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Any more of the white GT3 with painted lip?

That Black CS is great. Wonder what wheels, don't quite look OEM.
I think that CS belongs to a customer of a local dealership. Quite a few of the cars belong to the dealership/their customers from the looks of it.

I will try to take some pics or have one of my friends take some pics next time the CS is at that store.

Old 07-18-2010, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cjstei2
Alright that's all I've got guys, hope you enjoy! As you can see, this has become a rather substantial event over the years, should try to push for a TS group to go next year.

Jon, met up with Kraftwerk (fellow Lexingtonian) along with his brother. Great turn out all in all, need to get more TSers out there!
Myself and easyc were there as well running the porsche paddock(in fact we're in some of your photos).....going to upload photos later today.

Old 07-18-2010, 09:43 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Such fantastic pics! Moved it to the Ferrari section from OT so all can enjoy! Thanks for sharing on the TEAM!

Old 07-19-2010, 02:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
two words - challenge stradale

Old 07-19-2010, 07:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
People on FChat were speculating that a 250GTO was supposed to be there. Obviously it wasnt but still a damn impressive turnout. Where did the enzo come from? Is that a local car or from out of state.

Old 07-19-2010, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
cjstei2 has a reputation beyond reputecjstei2 has a reputation beyond reputecjstei2 has a reputation beyond reputecjstei2 has a reputation beyond reputecjstei2 has a reputation beyond reputecjstei2 has a reputation beyond reputecjstei2 has a reputation beyond reputecjstei2 has a reputation beyond reputecjstei2 has a reputation beyond reputecjstei2 has a reputation beyond reputecjstei2 has a reputation beyond repute
The Enzo belongs to a TN resident...another keynote piece of his collection is the number 22 giallo modena FXX (too bad that couldn't show!) haha

Old 07-19-2010, 10:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
slik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura aboutslik560 has a spectacular aura about
An outstanding event - head & shoulders above anything we have around here. Thanks very much for posting all of the photos. Be sure to let us know the dates for next year - it would be worth the drive.

Old 07-19-2010, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Brian_Brice is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome event, such extraordinary collection of cars on one lawn.

Old 07-19-2010, 12:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
easyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud ofeasyc has much to be proud of
was a wonderful event as always... cjstei2, we have never met, but I was the guy that walked with you, andrew and tom over to the ferraris

I took pics, but mostly of the porsche paddock (had just over 100 p-cars there)... but I did find these on flickr today... no idea who shot them

2010 Keeneland Concours - a set on Flickr

Quick Reply: 2010 Keeneland Concours d'Elegance Album (Enzo, F50, 458 and Much More)