Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

458 by Oakley Design.

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 11:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Tezta is a glorious beacon of lightTezta is a glorious beacon of lightTezta is a glorious beacon of lightTezta is a glorious beacon of lightTezta is a glorious beacon of lightTezta is a glorious beacon of lightTezta is a glorious beacon of lightTezta is a glorious beacon of lightTezta is a glorious beacon of lightTezta is a glorious beacon of lightTezta is a glorious beacon of light
I like the black horse on the rear

Old 06-08-2010, 03:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome except for all the extra vents in the front. It looks very aggressive from the rear however.

Old 06-08-2010, 04:22 AM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
Thieves!! I am still waiting for my money to be returned... I paid for a full kit for the gt2 waited 4 months for the parts, called them up and they said sorry we are going bankrupt and all that crap. they said we will return the money when they can for 1 year I didn't see anything come in and they just ignore my msgs and emails now...

Old 06-08-2010, 07:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
yearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond reputeyearone has a reputation beyond repute
The 458 Italia is Ferrari's most aerodynamically advanced car ever and I can't believe these parts help that....

Oakley have a dreadful reputation with the Porsche crowd for going bust and taking everyones money when they did. I wouldn't but anything from them.

Old 06-08-2010, 07:23 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Galadari
Thieves!! I am still waiting for my money to be returned... I paid for a full kit for the gt2 waited 4 months for the parts, called them up and they said sorry we are going bankrupt and all that crap. they said we will return the money when they can for 1 year I didn't see anything come in and they just ignore my msgs and emails now...
I bet you'd like to do this to them ...

Old 06-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
senseless1707 is an unknown quantity at this point
I really like it!

Old 06-09-2010, 08:12 AM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DJ
I bet you'd like to do this to them ...
And a bit more

Old 06-09-2010, 01:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura about
I don't usually like two-tone cars, but you really can pull off the two-tone look with the lines of the 458.

Old 06-13-2010, 05:16 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
_V12_ is an unknown quantity at this point
It looks good but if I had a 458 I wouldn't do it

Old 06-14-2010, 07:31 AM
mhh
Teamspeed Junior Member
mhh is on a distinguished roadmhh is on a distinguished roadmhh is on a distinguished roadmhh is on a distinguished roadmhh is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by IIVVX
627HP with an exhaust and re-map?
Hilarious, isn't it?

Quick Reply: 458 by Oakley Design.