Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

My Modena

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 01:33 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mikke996 is a jewel in the roughMikke996 is a jewel in the roughMikke996 is a jewel in the roughMikke996 is a jewel in the roughMikke996 is a jewel in the roughMikke996 is a jewel in the roughMikke996 is a jewel in the roughMikke996 is a jewel in the roughMikke996 is a jewel in the roughMikke996 is a jewel in the roughMikke996 is a jewel in the rough
Smile My Modena

I have put Stradale bumper and skirts on my Modena.
The skirts was a pain in the a.. to mount

Attached Images    
Old 04-25-2010, 01:35 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great!! I would suggest the stradale wheels as well to finish the look of perfection!

Old 04-25-2010, 01:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks fantastic! Such beautiful lines on the 360's. How about some carbon CS wing mirrors? I think those are a great addition.

Old 04-25-2010, 06:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Car is screaming for the CF mirrors

Old 04-25-2010, 08:05 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Very beautiful car.

Old 04-25-2010, 08:28 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mikke996 is a jewel in the roughMikke996 is a jewel in the roughMikke996 is a jewel in the roughMikke996 is a jewel in the roughMikke996 is a jewel in the roughMikke996 is a jewel in the roughMikke996 is a jewel in the roughMikke996 is a jewel in the roughMikke996 is a jewel in the roughMikke996 is a jewel in the roughMikke996 is a jewel in the rough
Okay,C.F mirrors is a must now..

Old 04-25-2010, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
Chris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to allChris75 is a name known to all
Wonderfu but not sure about the 430 rims?

Old 04-25-2010, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really nice
Great car..But car is screaming for the CF mirrors and stradale stripes...

Old 04-25-2010, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Grattis! Riktigt fin Modena!

Old 04-25-2010, 06:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Don't do the stripe...

Mirrors, maybe.
I love the raised boot lid as well but probably $$.
Some Challenge wheels would be great.

I don't know the difference between 360 and CS side skirts.

Quick Reply: My Modena