Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari Challenge Stradale Shots!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 03:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Can't get much better than a TDF 360 CS.

Old 08-20-2009, 10:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Raz5219
TDF over Cream ...absolutely sick!
agreed

Old 08-20-2009, 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond reputemkell has a reputation beyond repute
I don't care how fast or how much "better" the 430 Scud is, it will never match its sexiness. The CS will always hold a special place with me.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by modenafan
Here's a couple of pictures from an event I organized last summer. We had 21 Stradale's.
WOW!!! Very Cool Stuff!! You own a CS as well??!!

Old 08-21-2009, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
modenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond reputemodenafan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
WOW!!! Very Cool Stuff!! You own a CS as well??!!
No, traded it in on the Scud. I have to say I do miss it. It was a very fun car to drive and IMO better looking.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by modenafan
No, traded it in on the Scud. I have to say I do miss it. It was a very fun car to drive and IMO better looking.
I see... One of my Favorite Cars of all time... But def. up there with the Scud.

Old 09-04-2009, 09:01 PM
naz
Teamspeed Pro
naz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by naz; 09-04-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
Yami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura about
CS TDS bleu is verry nice.....the shoot is verry nice too

Old 09-05-2009, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!

Old 09-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by naz
Thank you!!! Great pic

Quick Reply: Ferrari Challenge Stradale Shots!