Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari Challenge Stradale Shots!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 07:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DM1
If this Picture was taken in Tempe AZ, then this is my Car. NICE!
Probably.....

Old 02-06-2008, 07:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful picture Vince.

Dan, you have soooo many cars you don't know which pictures are which anymore!:

Old 02-06-2008, 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
"DAYLIGHT"..............lol........I love it!

Old 02-06-2008, 07:55 PM
DM1
Teamspeed Senior Member
DM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond repute
I had the car in the 2007 Concorso AZ and they had me park it at the entrance. Problem with the Stradale is they all look the same. We have at least 10+ in the Phoenix area. We had 4 at Cars and Coffee last Saturday and I didn't drive mine.

Old 02-06-2008, 11:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-07-2008, 11:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
daylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to alldaylight is a name known to all
The view(s) from the driver seat of both CS's. Can't even hear the "red rocket" when I'm at the helm of the "fast banana". Wonder what the "flying mango" sounds like from outside... only one way to find out! LOL!

Old 02-08-2008, 01:45 AM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you very much to everyone for the pictures, I'm going back on the cardiac machine and eating the Nitro pills now. I hope everyone is thoroughly satisfied!!

Old 02-08-2008, 01:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ashokn225
[IMG]http:
That plate belongs on the lambo.

Old 02-08-2008, 05:53 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
That is a sexy car and funny enough there is a poser over here with an old banged up Modena with the same stripes and he painted the side mirrors black and forgot to change the star shaped wheels.

The 360CS over here are around two to three cars and are rare sight, infact much less than F430 coupe's and spyder's.

There is a Black/Red non stripe CS, Red/Red non stripe and a Red/Black non stripe Challenge Stradale.

Old 02-16-2008, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Toys stacked and put away

Attached Images    

Quick Reply: Ferrari Challenge Stradale Shots!