Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

430 Scuderia Tubi Titanium exhaust fitted..

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 05:49 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Integra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to all
430 Scuderia Tubi Titanium exhaust fitted..

Just 2 small videos,very quickly and badly recorded... but it's an appetizer! ;-)

YouTube - Scuderia with Tubi Titanium exhaust

and a ride:

YouTube - Scuderia Tubi titanium exhaust ride

Old 03-20-2010, 05:53 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, I like the second video.

Old 03-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Do you have any issues with the Tubi expanding and rubbing on the grill at all?

Old 03-20-2010, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Integra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to allIntegra is a name known to all
For the moment not,why should i? the only problem is the "check engine" light that turned on and i hate it.. i have to find a solution for that since the cats are still there!!

Old 03-20-2010, 06:07 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Integra
For the moment not,why should i? the only problem is the "check engine" light that turned on and i hate it.. i have to find a solution for that since the cats are still there!!
Re route the 02 sensors to the rear of the catalytic converter or have the Ecu upgraded ( flash ) to cancel the CEL light.

Old 03-20-2010, 06:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
On the 360 and F430 the Tubi exhaust can expand and press against the grill. I don't know if that is an issue with the Scuderia.

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Re route the 02 sensors to the rear of the catalytic converter or have the Ecu upgraded ( flash ) to cancel the CEL light.
This is absolutely the solution with the 360. I bet it will work with the Scud as well.

Mo to the rescue again!

Old 03-20-2010, 08:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Music to my ears.

Old 03-20-2010, 09:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
458 Italia is an unknown quantity at this point
Sick!

Old 03-21-2010, 08:28 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Thanx, for the moment it seems quite far from the grill so i think this shouldn't be an issue,but i have to check all the "screws" in a 1000 kms..

"re route" you mean to change the direction of the sensor to backward? Sorry sometimes i'm not very good in technical English! ;-)

Old 03-21-2010, 09:36 AM
AMGFanatic
Thanx, for the moment it seems quite far from the grill so i think this shouldn't be an issue,but i have to check all the "screws" in a 1000 kms..

"re route" you mean to change the direction of the sensor to backward? Sorry sometimes i'm not very good in technical English! ;-)
Yes, you take the 02 sensors to the back of the catalytic.

Quick Reply: 430 Scuderia Tubi Titanium exhaust fitted..