Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

been really busy this new year's weekend.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
dsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to all
I was just in Taipei for a month, just got back last month. You guys gather in Victoria hotel right?

Great pictures, is that Jay's 722 in the picture?

Old 01-25-2010, 04:01 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
the yellow scud with the black wheels is stunning....love it!

Old 01-26-2010, 12:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dsu*
Great pictures, is that Jay's 722 in the picture?
Wow, I overlooked this. I would guess so, since I heard he has the only one there... ?

Old 01-26-2010, 01:22 AM
Teamspeed Member
dsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to all
Originally Posted by wyatth
Wow, I overlooked this. I would guess so, since I heard he has the only one there... ?
that's what my info tells me...the only 722 in taiwan! But i could be wrong, cuz i thought there was only 1 clk dtm, 1 pagani zonda, 1 enzo, but there are actually more of them... LOL