Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Color Question- Grigio Silverstone vs. Grigio Titanio?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 07:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond repute
Color Question- Grigio Silverstone vs. Grigio Titanio?

My father is looking at a grigio silverstone F430... we fell in love with a grigio titanio 360 back in the day and I was wondering how the two colors compare? Both are sick colors but I really can't tell the difference. Thanks!

Old 12-16-2009, 07:38 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Grigio silverstone is darker and grigio titanio is closer looking to silver.

Old 12-16-2009, 08:33 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
rj45 is an unknown quantity at this point
Look again...there is a noticeable difference between the two. Silverstone is significantly darker than Titanio. As mentioned above, Titanio is closer to silver (though definitely darker). Silverstone, however, is closer to anthracite.

Also, Titanio has a bit of blue in it, whereas Silverstone, IIRC, has a touch of brown. Both are rich colors with a lot of metallic flake. They compliment the F430's design and contrast well with the red taillights.

Old 12-16-2009, 12:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Well rj45 explains it perfectly...my dad´s got a 456 M in grigio titanio, which suits it very well being a very classy color, the bit of light blue looks amazing, when he bought the 430 spider he first wanted to have it in grigio silverstone with cuio interior, but the touch of brown just was a bit to heavy in this combo
so it depends a bit on the interior colour and if its a coupe or a spider, the coupe looks great in titanio with black or cuio interior whereas the spider is better looking in silverstone with red interior, i wouldn´t recommend silverstone/nero, just a bit too dark and a bit boring...
of course thats just my opinion...but maybe it helps u

Last edited by Maxtheone; 12-16-2009 at 12:50 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:57 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
rj45 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Maxtheone
i wouldn´t recommend silverstone/nero, just a bit too dark and a bit boring...
I agree. Silverstone/Blk doesn't have much life/pop.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Silverstone is a nice and aggressive shade of gray. It's common on F430s. GREAT with red leather, and even a tan.

Titanio is a bit lighter, classier, but a tad plain IMO. Works with a variety of interiors.

Silverstone:

Titanio:

Last edited by wyatth; 12-16-2009 at 06:22 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys! My dad and I prefer silverstone to titanio. We'll see how it goes.

Old 12-17-2009, 01:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
titanio is where it is at, my father had a 360 in that color a few years back, shields, red calipers ... stunning

Old 12-17-2009, 03:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
I prefer the silverstone over titano. But you cannot beat Rosso Corsa

Old 12-17-2009, 06:37 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Both colors suits well 430, but I prefer Silverstone, it is more classy imo.