Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

The Ferrari 458 Italia Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
My friends 2012 458 Italia in Celeste Metallico
i think i saw this guy today on the 2nd ring road. i came out of Althahya going sideways having just fooled around with another 458 in the modena, only to see this guy ahead of me and i only noticed the colour when he came ahead of me to enter Kaifan by which time it was late or else i would've told him MeanMachine is my pool boy

very nice colour irl once you realize what it is, tbh it was NOT striking in the evening while i was coming from behind. it had yellow calipers which were a nice touch! allah y7aftha

Old 03-16-2012, 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
Does anyone have more information on this rear part? Is it a carbon fiber cap that attaches to the rear bumper? Does anyone know how much it costs or have pictures of one not installed?

Old 03-17-2012, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
maqk is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by McRae
McRae, i think this shot alone can win for the car shot of the year or something, stunning car, stunning angle, hi reso quality, AWESOME

and all other shots are gr8 too

Old 03-17-2012, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by McRae
awesome, TOP desktop wallpaper stuff

Old 03-17-2012, 09:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice

Sickest spider i ever seen.

Old 03-18-2012, 03:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
meeaan

Old 03-18-2012, 08:12 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-18-2012, 08:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Andrew912 is an unknown quantity at this point
458 Rosso Corsa

Just another 458 Rosso Corsa with all the goodies

Attached Images  
Old 03-20-2012, 01:54 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by JonA85
fire breathing dragon - lolz, but very nice

Old 03-20-2012, 01:59 AM