Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

The Ferrari 458 Italia Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 07:12 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
AurumPotestasEst is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MPRESIV
I bet the car looks nicer in person!

I bet no one said that when the F430 came out six years ago.
The 458 has an AMAZING engine and a great futuristic interior, but the design doesn´t convince me at all.

But who knows, maybe this changes when I see it in person.

Old 01-21-2010, 07:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Travis_D You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by AurumPotestasEst
The 458 has an AMAZING engine and a great futuristic interior, but the design doesn´t convince me at all.

I remember a lot of people having big doubts with the looks of the f430's rear end as well as the almond shaped grills on the front when the first pictures came out. Happens all the time with new cars.

Old 01-21-2010, 02:58 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Blue4reF1
*cough* 3 days till cavallino *cough*......
Don't let us down Blake.

Old 01-21-2010, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really nice
Amazing pictures..Thanks for sharing. Hope to see the 458 in person as soon as possible.

Old 01-21-2010, 03:53 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
Don't let us down Blake.
He won't! I snapped some great shots at the paddock part of the track event today, wasn't my camera unfort so have to wait for the pics but TS logo's were very present!

Old 01-24-2010, 04:13 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-24-2010, 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I just read the print version of the Top Gear "Car of the Year" article.

This very well may be the best Ferrari yet.

Old 01-24-2010, 04:36 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro

Old 01-24-2010, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Man. The wheels are spinning in my head. How can I pick one of these up!?

Old 01-24-2010, 05:32 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AurumPotestasEst

At first,I was one of those who hated the 458..
but after seeing it in person I now like it a lot more!

Still,I think the Scud looks way better!

Quick Reply: The Ferrari 458 Italia Picture Thread