Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

The Ferrari 458 Italia Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 11:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ELITE 1 is on a distinguished roadELITE 1 is on a distinguished roadELITE 1 is on a distinguished roadELITE 1 is on a distinguished roadELITE 1 is on a distinguished roadELITE 1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by O2Supply
I hope no one minds, but I borrowed a couple images. One from elsewhere in this thread, and another one of the ADV.1 F430.

I decided that I had enough waiting and shooped what I wanted.

The car is lowered, with the wheels. The interior I also turned black. I prefer the small carbon backed buckets though, with the black mesh from the scuderia. In other words, these seats from this post.
Someone needs to do this for real, that looks awesome!

Old 03-11-2011, 01:26 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ELITE 1
Someone needs to do this for real, that looks awesome!
I agree with you on this one. Someone needs to do that, so epic. I love how it all flows.. the wheels make me cringe

Old 03-11-2011, 09:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by F1-LH
the wheels make me cringe
Same I forgot to apply the sharp/unsharp mask to the rear wheel. It looks so out of place now that I look at it.

Old 03-12-2011, 09:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Rosso Corsa/Crema

Attached Images       
Old 03-12-2011, 09:36 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice, would look better if it had a red stripe going down middle of the seats(option), flows better with the cavallino headrest.

Old 03-12-2011, 02:27 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Mugello Red over Cream,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not a fan of the seats, reminds me of an SL mercedes...this car should only be offered with the Scud seats. Needs Red Steering wheel and all CF interior trim as well.

Old 03-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
It looks so could with a very slight drop.

Old 03-13-2011, 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
speedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond reputespeedandmotion has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-13-2011, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 670-SV
White/Crema + Tinted Headlights
What Ferrari dealer is this?

Old 03-13-2011, 08:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Oh hi

Quick Reply: The Ferrari 458 Italia Picture Thread