Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Finally...I can say MY scud is here!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 04:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks all!! Really very excited about this car like never before, I guess only a CGT can top this, but i am happy to say I got what I want and thats not easy to do with in stock Ferrari's.

Car really sits and feels like a race car, im in my 30's and I am amazed my 50 year old friends who can get in & out of this car easily. You have to be acrobatic and have a master yoga degree to not hit the door panels and carbons in order to get in, and getting out isnt all that easy too. And after all that, u have to be careful not to let the 4pt seat belt buckle jam a wedge in ur a$$.

My girl hates getting in and out of the car, but she love the ride and sound. Sounds like im complaining, but I love it, and will love it more if I was 20 because i'd probably sleep in it.

Originally Posted by Kuzi
Stunning John. Congrats!

Old 11-26-2009, 08:59 AM
Teamspeed Member
dsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to all
Congrats congratz john, especially to a fellow taiwanese LOL! Thanks for sharing all the stunning pictures of your new baby. Hopefully one day I can see this thing in person, i just love the interior, bet tones of thoughts/time/effort went into that build sheet huh?

keep coming back to this thread, just can't get enough of the pictures =)

Enjoy!

Old 11-26-2009, 09:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning spec! Congrats!

Old 11-26-2009, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Detail Toyz is an unknown quantity at this point
Thing is awsome congrats

Old 11-27-2009, 01:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
adamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud ofadamr has much to be proud of
if not the nicest scud ive seen! ... congrats mate ... love the CF details ... heck its a scud! enjoy it and wishing you plenty of enjoyable miles without the chips

Old 11-27-2009, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Beautiful...

Old 11-28-2009, 06:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats...Enjoy yr Scuddy!

Old 10-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
esthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond repute
...You just bumped a two year old thread...

Old 10-11-2011, 09:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
thread is almost 2 years old

Old 10-11-2011, 10:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
is that rossa scuderia?

Quick Reply: Finally...I can say MY scud is here!!