Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.
View Poll Results: Well?
Historic Ferro with 900 miles
43.21%
New Black
56.79%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Which car?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
wow that is the one to go for

Old 09-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Former Sponsor
SoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by .:Raul
wow that is the one to go for
dont go for that one. I am trying to get it.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I thought you decided on a penis implant?

Old 09-27-2009, 03:33 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
jamie, after spending a little bit of time in a scud, I understand your "WARNING:" thread... Any progress?

Old 09-28-2009, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cstroked
jamie, after spending a little bit of time in a scud, I understand your "WARNING:" thread... Any progress?
I continue to be stuck in glue. Went there Friday check in hand, but now they have a scud red car with the lightweight 458 wheels AND tri colore stripe AND black alcantara with red stitching and red horsies.

Arghhh......

Old 09-28-2009, 02:01 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
You need to stop with this nonsense and just buy a car already.

Old 09-28-2009, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
You need to stop with this nonsense and just buy a car already.
I'm embarrassed by my inability to decide.

I don't know what's wrong with me.

Old 09-28-2009, 02:09 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jamie
I'm embarrassed by my inability to decide.

I don't know what's wrong with me.
Anything that is close to F40 money - you buy the F40! The 16M is a fad and the Scud is very 2008. You already have the greatest supercar of the current era, you need one from a different.

Old 09-28-2009, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by jox
Anything that is close to F40 money - you buy the F40! The 16M is a fad and the Scud is very 2008. You already have the greatest supercar of the current era, you need one from a different.
I don't want two 'rollercoaster' cars. I'm looking for something I can drive regularly, yet be thrilled by it.

Quite frankly, for the same dough, I'd buy that 75 mile yellow cgt before I'd buy an F40.

Old 09-28-2009, 02:14 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
If anyone is serious about that white Scud on eBay, pick up the phone and call Clayton from CNC at 951-675-1980. I almost got an SL from him. He will cut you a good deal if you're willing to buy it directly through him. Hurry!