Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

SharkWerks Tuning Italian Cars Now Too!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 10:20 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation SharkWerks Tuning Italian Cars Now Too!?!?

Hey guys, I wanted to share a funny story (not yet confirmed LOL):

That's right folks Sharky and team have started to venture out of the Porsche tank and into some of the Italian waters. Todd from EVOMS is in town this week and Sharky was kind enough to setup a time to flash my newly acquired F430. Todd actually uploads the files from the two Ferrari ECUs and manually analyzes & modifies the fuel/timing/volumetric efficiency maps plus other parameters as well. Then downloads the new program into the Ferrari ECU without a Ferrari tech being none the wiser. The dip around 4 to 6K is completely gone now and the motor just absolutely rips through the redline...even more so than before. Throttle response is crisp, no hesitations, and idles like factory. Love it! I'm debating whether to increase the rev-limited from 8500 to 8800rpm since Todd indicated it still makes power up there and believe me does it ever! The only thing preventing me from doing so is the factory warranty....

Thanks a bunch Alex, James, Todd and team!

See picts below:

Yeh yeh yeh...i know....it's going to be lowered soon enough

Either way I just wanted to let folks know that together with the EVOMSit software we are now able to tune your F-cars as well

Old 08-27-2009, 10:30 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
lol. You've worked on Italians before. Waay back when you first started. Hence the 'Italian Trash' section on the site.

Old 08-27-2009, 10:38 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I can just hear Tony Montana in the background , "we gotta expand"

Old 08-28-2009, 12:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Todd is the friggin' man!

That F430 looks great in TDF with Scud wheels.