Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Fabspeed F430 Carbon Fiber Front Bumper Splitter

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 10:16 AM
Former Sponsor
Fabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Fabspeed F430 Carbon Fiber Front Bumper Splitter

This front bumper splitter replaces the factory painted front bumper spoiler located on the Ferrari F430 in between the two front air intakes. This part replaces the factory front spoiler in about 10 minutes. Just unbolt 4 bolts and the factory one comes off. This carbon fiber part is manufactured by Fabspeed Motorsport and it is the finest part on the market. It is 100% carbon fiber and has no fiberglass or filler in it at all.

Stock F430 spoiler weight=3.2lbs
Fabspeed Carbon splitter weight=1.1lbs

The Ferrari OEM carbon fiber front bumper spoiler from your dealer is part # 68614900 $3,446.29

Fabspeed Motorsport has these in stock and ready to ship. (there is no waiting period like other manufacturers!) $995

PRODUCT VIDEO AND INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

Ferrari F430 Carbon Fiber Splitter on Vimeo

Attached Images   

Last edited by Fabspeed; 08-26-2009 at 12:04 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ferrari Nut has a spectacular aura aboutFerrari Nut has a spectacular aura aboutFerrari Nut has a spectacular aura aboutFerrari Nut has a spectacular aura aboutFerrari Nut has a spectacular aura aboutFerrari Nut has a spectacular aura aboutFerrari Nut has a spectacular aura aboutFerrari Nut has a spectacular aura aboutFerrari Nut has a spectacular aura aboutFerrari Nut has a spectacular aura aboutFerrari Nut has a spectacular aura about
What about the 4 washers inside the bumper. The front section of the under tray needs to be removed. You need to work from the inside of the bumper. I've done this myself and actually it's is very time consuming.

Old 07-16-2009, 02:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ferrari Nut
What about the 4 washers inside the bumper. The front section of the under tray needs to be removed. You need to work from the inside of the bumper. I've done this myself and actually it's is very time consuming.
Im not doubting you, but I watched him do it in the video in 5 minutes, what did he skip if he did? Looks straight forward to me.

And looks like a great part, nice work fabspeed

Old 07-16-2009, 07:22 PM
Former Sponsor
Fabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond reputeFabspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Have you watched the video?? It literally takes no longer than 10 minutes to install. There are 4 torx screws on the bottom side.

quickZohsix...Thanks for the kind words

Old 08-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Former Sponsor
Had another local customer come in to get the Fabspeed carbon front splitter installed and made another quick install video showing just how easy it is to install
We have these in stock and ready to ship $995

Ferrari F430 Fabspeed Carbon Fiber Splitter Install on Vimeo

Attached Images   

Last edited by Fabspeed; 08-26-2009 at 12:07 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
From the videos you can tell that there is a captured nut inside the bumper... Not sure what you worked on, but I can imagine if the nut wasn't captured you would have to remove some of the paneling underneath the car to keep the nut and any washers in place.

Splitter looks great, Jeremy!

Old 08-26-2009, 12:27 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
From the videos you can tell that there is a captured nut inside the bumper... Not sure what you worked on, but I can imagine if the nut wasn't captured you would have to remove some of the paneling underneath the car to keep the nut and any washers in place.

Splitter looks great, Jeremy!
Thanx