Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Photoshoot: Carrara White F430 Scuderia

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 09:25 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Photoshoot: Carrara White F430 Scuderia

Old 06-26-2009, 09:45 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Great photos!

Do you have the one of the wheel and brakes in higher resolution? (Wallpaper @ 1680*1050)

Old 06-26-2009, 09:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
So awesome... White grilles in the front - OMG, white grilles in the front FTW...!

I was groovin' hard core to these pictures until the yellow tachometer smacked me in the face. With all of the 430 Scuderias and 16Ms that I've seen lately with white tachometers, a car like this seems like it would be better suited with a white tachometer. Just my opinion, I still think the car is gorgeous.

Old 06-26-2009, 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
It appears that white's the new red when it comes to Scuds. Nice shots by the way, I LOVE how that interior is spec'd!!

^What's with the crazy eye avatar, a little creepy^

Old 06-26-2009, 10:04 AM
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McCoy
So awesome... White grilles in the front - OMG, white grilles in the front FTW...!

I was groovin' hard core to these pictures until the yellow tachometer smacked me in the face. With all of the 430 Scuderias and 16Ms that I've seen lately with white tachometers, a car like this seems like it would be better suited with a white tachometer. Just my opinion, I still think the car is gorgeous.
It's actually silver, sorry to disappoint you...and on top of that, I don't think white tachometers are an option, only red or yellow.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by strebo
Great photos!

Do you have the one of the wheel and brakes in higher resolution? (Wallpaper @ 1680*1050)
Sure, send me your email via PM.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
WOW, i need to make more $

Old 06-26-2009, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond repute
Out of curiosity, why was this done paint to match? Is Carrara that different from Avus?

Love the car though.

Old 06-26-2009, 11:36 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing shots of an amazing car. Looks so good in this color with no stripe, CF front splitter and rear diffusor. Stunning, simply stunning. Rep for you for posting these pics.

Old 06-26-2009, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by Dynamic
Out of curiosity, why was this done paint to match? Is Carrara that different from Avus?

Love the car though.
Bianco Avus, is off white whereas Carrara is almost pure white.

Bianco Avus

Carrara White

Last edited by atomic80; 06-26-2009 at 01:09 PM.

Quick Reply: Photoshoot: Carrara White F430 Scuderia