Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferraris And Pretty Girls - The Best Combo (NSFW)

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
And one more . . .

She was trembling with my arm around her. She thought my alligator skin belt was hot.

But alas, I'm taken . . .

Old 06-18-2009, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yeah . . .

Old 06-18-2009, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry don''t have a PIC and Fcar but you had me with the first PIC with the 355. I'm not picky, I'll just take her and you guys and fight over the others.

Thanks for the

Old 06-18-2009, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Oh yeah . . .

if you made the title "hotties and ferraris", i'd let this slide.. but you specifically said "pretty girls"... so is there something you would like to share with us?

but wow, that blue is hot. what shade is it called? tough to tell being indoors with unnatural light. TDF?

Old 06-18-2009, 06:01 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Dana,don`t ask me why
but you remind me of Superman..

that blue is ssssssssexy any pics of the car?

Old 06-18-2009, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bkagan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Dana,

This may be my favorite pic ever. Dare I say it's tasteful

Old 06-18-2009, 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond reputeDynamic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by E\C\B
+1
I bet she had trimmed hair....long...and uncut
yuck!
Presumably, but i'd slay 'er anyways.

Old 06-18-2009, 10:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
Yami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Barrister
Oh yeah . . .

nice hotties

look happy in the F430

Old 06-18-2009, 11:05 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
^dana is a hottie indeed.

i thought i put these pics on my first post.. oh well here they are again.

Paul you cant link to that site - admin edit for ya

Old 06-19-2009, 02:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
^ failboat in a few ways

Quick Reply: Ferraris And Pretty Girls - The Best Combo (NSFW)