Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

The hottest 430 I have ever seen...

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 09:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow The hottest 430 I have ever seen...

ok ok bad joke :-) Hope no one got hurt!

YouTube - ferrari ars langa aeroportul din sibiu

A Ferrari F430 went from supercar to 'hotrod' and eventually to an unsalvageable wreck when a driver in Romania lost control of the Prancing Horse model colliding with two oncoming cars and ending up in a ditch. Luckily, the driver and the passenger managed to get out of the F430 before the supercar went up in flames. Shock aside, the passengers of the two other cars were not hurt in the accident. According to the Romanian media reports, the driver of the F430 was fined 180 Leu which comes to around $59 or €43 at today's exchange rates.

Last edited by Mpowerful; 06-10-2009 at 09:55 AM.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
i have never seen a hotter one either!! its screaming!!

Old 06-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, that's insane! Glad to hear everyone got out safely.