Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

BREMBO*** Ferrari Products ***BREMBO

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Brembo_Support has a spectacular aura aboutBrembo_Support has a spectacular aura aboutBrembo_Support has a spectacular aura aboutBrembo_Support has a spectacular aura aboutBrembo_Support has a spectacular aura aboutBrembo_Support has a spectacular aura aboutBrembo_Support has a spectacular aura aboutBrembo_Support has a spectacular aura aboutBrembo_Support has a spectacular aura aboutBrembo_Support has a spectacular aura aboutBrembo_Support has a spectacular aura about
BREMBO*** Ferrari Products ***BREMBO

As most of you already know, Brembo and Ferrari have a longstanding relationship that spans the last 30 years. With significant development contracts for both OEM production cars and professional racing, you will see Brembo on EVERY production vehicle they offer, as well as be able to follow their professional success in club level racing all the way to the top of the motor sports food chain in Formula1.

What some of you may not know is that Brembo also offers the widest range of High Performance aftermarket upgrades for nearly every Ferrari model in it's line up.

For those of you modifying your Ferrari, whether for style or for the track, here's quick glimpse of what's available...

2pc. Replacement Discs

(for use with OEM caliper)

Brembo Gran Turismo Upgrades

(4-piston)

(and 6-piston)

Brembo RACE/TRACK Packages

Old 04-20-2009, 07:42 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

What is this !

Old 04-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
^^^It's gorgeous, that's what!

Old 04-20-2009, 08:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
oh man! look at that caliper!!!!!!!

Old 04-20-2009, 08:13 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Last picture looks scary!! I wonder how it breaks.

Old 04-20-2009, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Brembo_Support has a spectacular aura aboutBrembo_Support has a spectacular aura aboutBrembo_Support has a spectacular aura aboutBrembo_Support has a spectacular aura aboutBrembo_Support has a spectacular aura aboutBrembo_Support has a spectacular aura aboutBrembo_Support has a spectacular aura aboutBrembo_Support has a spectacular aura aboutBrembo_Support has a spectacular aura aboutBrembo_Support has a spectacular aura aboutBrembo_Support has a spectacular aura about
That particular setup is from NASCAR, but many of the new race calipers are available with venting through the top of the caliper to cool the brake pad backing plate and vented piston inserts.

It's an option that some teams will utilize for very demanding braking circuits where they need as much fresh airflow to the caliper as possible. In NASCAR the cars are heavier, and the wheels are smaller than most other top level series. Because of that issue they are forced to run a smaller diameter disc that what would be optimal and they use 3 types of ducting to cool the brake system.
(1) to the inboard side of the disc to provide fresh air to the vein structure
(1) to the top of the caliper (as seen in that photo) to cool the brake pads and pistons
(1) that is attached to a blower or fan to provide consistent airflow during pit stops or while driving behind the pace car during the yellow.
You'll also see this in ALMS, Rolex GT/DP, and even Formula 1.

I used that particular photo because we just released a system utilizing a very similarly designed 6-piston Forged Monobloc caliper for the Ferrari F360/F430 as a replacement to the CCM brake system.

Old 04-21-2009, 01:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brembo_Support
...but many of the new race calipers are available with venting through the top of the caliper to cool the brake pad backing plate and vented piston inserts.
The new guy likes to talk dirty.

Old 04-21-2009, 01:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
I have to be honest... I love brakes... I mean I really love them...

Back in May, 2007, I bought a Wilwood kit for my '01 Sentra. I bought the Wilwood kit because I couldn't afford the Brembo kit. The Wilwood kit was amazing; I was blown away by what it allowed me to do.

I can only imagine what a Brembo kit would be like. Next car I get (that I actually like and that I don't destroy within a few months) is definitely getting a Brembo kit.

Old 04-21-2009, 07:20 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McCoy
The new guy likes to talk dirty.
lol

Old 04-21-2009, 07:20 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
pics look great. although i'd like them to say Ferrarri instead of brembo

Quick Reply: BREMBO*** Ferrari Products ***BREMBO