Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Novitec Rosso Reveals New TuLesto Supercar to Celebrate 20th Anniversary

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond repute
Post Novitec Rosso Reveals New TuLesto Supercar to Celebrate 20th Anniversary

The TuLesto is powered by a 4.4 liter V8 with twin superchargers with an output of 777 hp and 727 Nm of torque.

I personally do not like the way they made the rear look Audi R-8ish

Old 04-17-2009, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond repute

From Worldcarfans:
The Novitec TuLesto hopes to be a supercar that's a little more subtle than some of those Frankensteinian monsters made up of a few muscle parts stapled together. Afterall, Novitec is a Ferrari tuner and is celebrating its 20th anniversary with this car. Oddly enough, though, in the press release on the TuLesto, Novitec doesn't say if or how much Ferrari content is in this thing. So we will have to wait for more details on that before we draw any conclusions.

What we do know is that the TuLesto was designed with the help of Luca Serafini Stile, a design studio in Modena, Italy, and is built at Novitec's plant in Stetten, Germany in the province of Bavaria. It is a two-seater with a rear-mounted engine and...well, it looks a lot like a Ferrari. The engine is a 4.4 liter V8 with twin superchargers with an output of 777 hp (at 8,200 rpm) and 727 Nm of torque (6,300 rpm) coupled to a 6-speed, semi-automatic gearbox featuring an anti-slip differential. Weighing in at a mere 1,260 kg, it sports a whopping 1.62 kg/hp weight to power ratio. 0 to 100 km/h is 3.4 seconds and in 22.6 seconds the TuLesto is already humming along at 300 km/h (186 mph), still a jogger's pace for a car with a top speed of more than 350 km/h (217 mph).

A first-rate suspension with double-wishbones front and rear and adjustable damping rates is guaranteed to make the ride tight and smooth. And if you need to clear a speed bump without holding your breath, one need only push a button to raise the car by 4 cm.
Aside from the use of carbon fiber, aluminum and the ultra-light alloy 20 or 21-inch wheels to keep weight down, the inside of the cabin also features a carbon fiber finish on the dash, door paneling and central console. Want one? Well, they're only making 11 of them for "long-time customers," so have a look here...and that's it.

Old 04-17-2009, 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond reputeThe Vanq has a reputation beyond repute
Horrible looking!

Old 04-17-2009, 09:33 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
yeeeeesh, thanks for the post but yeeeeesh

Old 04-17-2009, 09:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
msindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond reputemsindi has a reputation beyond repute
Ugly as hell....

Old 04-17-2009, 09:49 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Seems to take styling cues from the worst elements of several cars. The R8, 430, Aston One-77 to name a few. I am not saying any of those cars are ugly, I'm merely suggesting that this atrocity seems to draw from the very few questionable styling elements contained in each of them.

Old 04-17-2009, 10:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Not feeling it. I'd just get a Novitec Scuderia and call it a day. Same horsepower and suspension but with the sexy Scuderia body and probably a lot smaller pricetag as well!

Old 04-17-2009, 10:50 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
I don`t like it either. I think the color has a lot to do with that though. I do however, like the wheels.

Old 04-17-2009, 11:14 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
I absolutely do not like this car. IMHO looks fugly, its a shame that Novitec made such car.

Old 04-17-2009, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hernando
I don`t like it either. I think the color has a lot to do with that though. I do however, like the wheels.
The replicated the Murcielago SV's wheels.

Quick Reply: Novitec Rosso Reveals New TuLesto Supercar to Celebrate 20th Anniversary