Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Scuderia Spider 16M delivered !

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 12:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Forgetting the F50 ^ and a few others.

Phenomenal.
He got rid of the F50 to make room for Scud #1, iirc.

I can't wait to see an updated garage shot!

Old 03-28-2009, 12:57 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
You always amaze. Congratulations amigo!

Old 03-28-2009, 01:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Luis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond reputeLuis has a reputation beyond repute
Duuuuuude! Nice move (as always) Jas.

Old 03-28-2009, 01:11 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
andy6789 is an unknown quantity at this point
Very cool Jas, congrats on the new car.

Old 03-28-2009, 01:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Dana: The F50 was the car up on my walls when i was a kid, that is by far my favorite car Jas owns. I was really pleased to see him add that to the collection.

Edit: Jas did you sell the F50?

Last edited by LABrit; 03-28-2009 at 01:20 AM.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
WOW absoluteley stunning Jas enjoy it in the best of health

Old 03-28-2009, 01:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Gorgeous. Now if it would only stop raining here!

Old 03-28-2009, 02:01 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Dana: The F50 was the car up on my walls when i was a kid, that is by far my favorite car Jas owns. I was really pleased to see him add that to the collection.

Edit: Jas did you sell the F50?

Yep, moved the F50 in August last year...looking for a nicer one at the right "entry point" !

Old 03-28-2009, 02:02 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Robert, Luis, guys, thank you....you guys go way back !

Old 03-28-2009, 02:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond reputeNotSoMiniC has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats......Cant wait to see this at Keeneland concouse this year!!!

Quick Reply: Scuderia Spider 16M delivered !