Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Scuderia Spider 16M delivered !

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 08:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond repute
Wow! She looks amazing!

Jas, I think I saw you driving towards town on Versailles road yesterday (Saturday). Stretching the 16M's legs in the wonderful weather I assume!

I thought about trying to get ahold of you today because of the great weather but family time and watching DVR'd F1 got in the way. In the upcoming weekends, weather permitting, let me know if you're free via PM.

Drive safe and enjoy, man!

Old 04-06-2009, 05:41 AM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome

Old 04-06-2009, 08:10 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Jas everytime I see pictures of your garage I just laugh. Amazing, looks like u got the Scud 16M on a beautiful day to enjoy it. Keep the pictures coming.

Old 04-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
im speechless!
2 Scuds!! Crazy!

Old 04-06-2009, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
abushong is on a distinguished roadabushong is on a distinguished road
I am more of a lurker on here but I had the chance of a lifetime and got to ride in this beautiful car yesterday.

The engine note is unbelievable... Words really cant describe it. It literally sound angry, but a helluva good angry lol. When you downshift and that throttle blips, man o man... one of the best sounds I have ever heard.

The car just begs for you to push it and when you do give it a little gas it doesn't disappoint you.

As Jas mentioned before, while in the cabin and cruising with the top down, the wind is not knocking you out of your seat. You can also talk to the person next to you without screaming at the top of your lungs. It's all around perfect.

It was actually funny, while we were out we saw an lp640 convertible driving down the road. Here in our town, seeing that car, let alone Jas' car is pretty much a miracle. It was definitely a treat. Too bad the murci didn't pull up next to us ha.

But I just wanted to give a little impression of my experience yesterday. It was definitely a once in a lifetime experience. I told Jas that hopefully I will be lucky enough to hear those blips in my dreams ha.

Jas is an all around great guy. His collection of cars is only surpassed by how genuine a person he truly is. Thanks for making a kid's dream come true bud. Enjoy them all in good health and watch out for the five-o

Last edited by abushong; 04-06-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
Damn Jas, congrats. I didn't even know you picked up the Scud.

Old 04-06-2009, 08:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
I"m stunned everytime; truly an INCREDIBLE collection!!!

Old 04-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by abushong
I am more of a lurker on here but I had the chance of a lifetime and got to ride in this beautiful car yesterday.

The engine note is unbelievable... Words really cant describe it. It literally sound angry, but a helluva good angry lol. When you downshift and that throttle blips, man o man... one of the best sounds I have ever heard.

The car just begs for you to push it and when you do give it a little gas it doesn't disappoint you.

As Jas mentioned before, while in the cabin and cruising with the top down, the wind is not knocking you out of your seat. You can also talk to the person next to you without screaming at the top of your lungs. It's all around perfect.

It was actually funny, while we were out we saw an lp640 convertible driving down the road. Here in our town, seeing that car, let alone Jas' car is pretty much a miracle. It was definitely a treat. Too bad the murci didn't pull up next to us ha.

But I just wanted to give a little impression of my experience yesterday. It was definitely a once in a lifetime experience. I told Jas that hopefully I will be lucky enough to hear those blips in my dreams ha.

Jas is an all around great guy. His collection of cars is only surpassed by how genuine a person he truly is. Thanks for making a kid's dream come true bud. Enjoy them all in good health and watch out for the five-o
too nice of you man, glad you could stop by....had a blast

Old 04-07-2009, 01:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
That's a PERFECTION....congrats!

I wish I live near you so I can shoot your collection

Old 04-07-2009, 04:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mbolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond repute
You know when you see a pic of a few cars and you pic a favourite, but you keep on changing your mind in the last second. RufMDs garage is like that on an infinityloop.
How do you even get out of the garage?

You're probably the only household in the US where the line "I'm taking the Scud today" can actually be confusing...

Quick Reply: Scuderia Spider 16M delivered !