Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

It has finally landed!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking pics.

Old 07-12-2009, 06:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Wow, those garage floors look clean enough to eat off of! Awesome shots of your car, Hani. I'd love to see more pics from the trackday if you have them. That DBS is beautiful!
will do bro.
just waiting on a friend to pass them to me, I was busy driv'n

Originally Posted by ss7
Nice pics, post more if you have.

And have you tried taking vids yet? (If I remember correctly you have 5DMK2).
Just received a camera mount for my Flip cam so hopefully will make and post a vid ASAP

Old 07-12-2009, 10:55 AM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT

Just received a camera mount for my Flip cam so hopefully will make and post a vid ASAP
Awesome man! Looking forward to the vids.

Old 07-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats....

Old 07-13-2009, 05:35 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Ozan'S is an unknown quantity at this point
good combination...

Old 08-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Here are a few more... was in a rush and ended up push'n the ISO a little too far
Cupcake took the last one, love the dust behind
need to clean it up this weekend...

Attached Images       
Old 08-05-2009, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Damn you and Cupcake are having all the fun!! Love the pics, the last one is awesome!

Old 08-05-2009, 04:17 PM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
I should have zoomed in!

Old 08-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by cupcake of bahrain
I should have zoomed in!
Here you go...

Attached Images  
Old 08-05-2009, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I love that last shot and the shots next to the boat.

Looks like I'll have to fly out and show you guys how it's done though!

Quick Reply: It has finally landed!!!!